slindo

EzViz Error Message on Samsung S4

I am trying to run the ezviz app on the S4 but when i try to do a live view i get this error message.

"Failed to play the video. Exception code:340401"

Playback is ok it only happens when I try to do a live view. Can any one help?

I am trying to run the ezviz app on the S4 but when i try to do a live view i get this error message.

Hi, do you have solved? I have the same problem..

thanks

thanks

So am I on my Galaxy Note4, but starting today. Same error if I try the EZVIZ website from my PC. Was working OK yesterday, so maybe it's on their (HIKVISION's) end???

thanks

So am I on my Galaxy Note4, but starting today. Same error if I try the EZVIZ website from my PC. Was working OK yesterday, so maybe it's on their (HIKVISION's) end???

I tried with iphone 5 , 6 samsung 4, 5..but up to 10 days ago everything worked . They must have problems on their servers .. I have three cameras : one is ok and two : "error 340401" ...

Same thing happened to me the other day where all of a sudden 4/11 cams stopped working outside of my local network; (then the following day I lost a fifth). I've been wracking my brain trying anything and everything to get it to work. I'm pretty sure that its an issue on their (Hikvision's) end. I did however finally get it to work by setting up a Dyn account within the iVMS-4200 PCNVR software, and then adding the PCNVR to iVMS-4500 as a device, (on an iPhone 5). Seems to be working, however it takes noticeably longer for the cams to load live view. I was happier with it the other way, but at least it's working for now.

After Ezviz update on 20 Jan on Android app access to my camera via Ezviz stopped working on my Samsung Galaxy S6 also on PC ezviz error 340500. Anyone experience the same problem. Maybe issue with their server?