nickhik

Logging into camera with Internet Explorer

When logging into the camera (Turret 2332-I) with the original / default IP address from IE, it brings up a Hikvision screen requesting the username and password. Being new out of the box, I put in "admin" and "12345" which I thought were the defaults, but it doesn't accept those ( It says "admin" is the username on the box)

Have they changed the default password perhaps ?

Thanks,

Nick

Try not entering any password to start. Leave it blank. On a second thought on that camera, when you first access the activation software, you have to make a password of your choosing. If you don't get an activation screen, it may be the case that you got a repackaged camera that had a password made by a previous purchaser. By the way, the password has to be a minimum of 8 characters, specified in the user manual.

When logging into the camera (Turret 2332-I) with the original / default IP address from IE, it brings up a Hikvision screen requesting the username and password. Being new out of the box, I put in "admin" and "12345" which I thought were the defaults, but it doesn't accept those ( It says "admin" is the username on the box)

Have they changed the default password perhaps ?

Thanks,

Nick

The new cameras have new defaults. Try 123456789abc