jacko_058

Floureon CCTV & Mobile App - without WIFI?

In your Router advanced settings reserve the IP address and that DVR will only be allocated the same address.

You may find other ports to open if you look under Netservice settings, you may see the Mobile Monitor Port and the RTSP port (always worth opening). Look for the Media Port in the

Worth noting, Virgin Media ports sometimes won't report as open until the next day (don't ask me why) this has happened to me a few times.

Opening port 9101 seems okay but also open port 80 and you should set up the DDNS either in your router of DVR, despite the public IP address having a long lease time, the chances are it will change when you are away from home. Virgin Media public IPs change typically twice a year but make no mistake they are dynamic

you need to set your port forwarding to 192.168.0.88 its forwarding to the wrong IP address, make sure you have static ip to for your router and the dvr or it will not work every time it changes

you need to set your port forwarding to 192.168.0.88 its forwarding to the wrong IP address, make sure you have static ip to for your router and the dvr or it will not work every time it changes

device ID 88 is OK also, so long as you remember to set the DVR to static and reserve the IP in the router's DHCP address reservation so that it always gets that IP (and no other device gets it) in the event there is a power out or the device is restarted. This is VERY easy to do in the VM router under advanced settings under the DHCP menu choose IP or Address reservations. Don't forget to Apply

Virgin Media Superhub is one of the Easiest routers to set port forwarding but there is often a delay of a day or so before the ports will report as open ( Haven't found out why, but recently thats been the case with every VM SH that I set up)

Don't lose sleep over this it will come right eventually.

hi, i got the same problem with Floureon DVR, using ATVcloud app.

as usual it works on wifi only.

also got another DVR, called Dawson. looks like the same software as all menus and setups looks identical.

This DVR got all the same settings, connected to the same router, works perfect wherever i am, and it was plug and play. i never done any adjusting on router or DVR, just used auto settings.

because of this i dont think its something to do with router or port forwarding, etc...

anyone have any idea whats wrong with these Floureon DVR's?

hi, i got the same problem with Floureon DVR, using ATVcloud app.

as usual it works on wifi only.

also got another DVR, called Dawson. looks like the same software as all menus and setups looks identical.

This DVR got all the same settings, connected to the same router, works perfect wherever i am, and it was plug and play. i never done any adjusting on router or DVR, just used auto settings.

because of this i dont think its something to do with router or port forwarding, etc...

anyone have any idea whats wrong with these Floureon DVR's?

I have found a solution as to why you can't get remote access through the app on your devices.

Go onto the DVR, right click and go to "System Settings", then go to Network (globe picture), then settings. You'll see at the bottom it will say "Status: Offline".

Tick the box that says Automatic (DHCP) click apply and you should notice that the status will say "Status: Online".

Thats all it took for me to solve the problem, hope this helps others.

OK this issue pissed me off for weeks trying to fix this for my parents in another country, According to the flouron support some units do not support over the internet access.

What i did was created a VPN server on a router and installed OpenVPN on my parents phones and had them VPN into the network to see the cameras remotely

hope this helps point some people in the right direction

Hi

i know this is a really old post but it’s the best I could find. The OP said he downloaded ATV Cloud for Android and that went through smoothly. I can’t get past this stage cos I’ve got an iphone and the App Store says it’s not available in your country or region. I’m in the UK.

any help would be much appreciated 

thanks

zed

32 minutes ago, Zed786 said:

Hi

i know this is a really old post but it’s the best I could find. The OP said he downloaded ATV Cloud for Android and that went through smoothly. I can’t get past this stage cos I’ve got an iphone and the App Store says it’s not available in your country or region. I’m in the UK.

any help would be much appreciated 

thanks

zed

Hi what equipment do you have

42 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Hi what equipment do you have

Hi it’s a Floureon h264 DVR with the standard cams that come with it

30 minutes ago, Zed786 said:

Hi it’s a Floureon h264 DVR with the standard cams that come with it

Ok so is the app not working or another problem

in your first post ATV Cloud has nothing to do with cctv it’s just a spam add

17 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

I can’t even download the app using the QR code or even trying to find it manually. The cctv DVR works fine it’s just the phone app I can’t seem to download

On 10/26/2014 at 11:09 PM, jacko_058 said:

Hi everybody,

I've recently just bought a Floureon H.264 from eBay..

Its the first I've had but I'm just struggling to set up the android app!

It come with a barcode for me to scan to download a app which I did (ATV Cloud - Android)

This was so simple to set up, at the top right of my screen on the CCTV it says a long code e.g S123456789

Typed that into the app my camer's was there.

Now when I turn off my wifi and go to mobile data I can't access the camera's!

I don't know how this works, I've looked into port forwarding and allowed my router to forward 9101 but from there I'm stuck, I don't even know which other app to download.

Any help is appreciated !

Thanks.

Hi

anyone know what app I can use on a iphone ? I know ATVcloud works on android but just get it to download on iOs 

thanks

1 hour ago, Zed786 said:

Hi

anyone know what app I can use on a iphone ? I know ATVcloud works on android but just get it to download on iOs 

thanks

It was band 2015/16 from iOS ATV cloud does not exist anymore your being drawn into a scam 

you can use xmeye 

7 hours ago, tomcctv said:

It was band 2015/16 from iOS ATV cloud does not exist anymore your being drawn into a scam 

you can use xmeye 

Thanks for reply. I already have xmeye but it just won’t work with this model of floureon.

3 hours ago, Zed786 said:

Thanks for reply. I already have xmeye but it just won’t work with this model of floureon.

What settings did you input on the app ?

36 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

What settings did you input on the app ?

I added device and it doesn’t like the serial number cos it’s not similar to the others…there was a guy on here that posted a different question but said his atvcloud on android was working. The Serial number is in the following format S123456789 whereas Xmeye only accepts 4daa034bedfe4c05 this type of format (I’m not quoting exact serial number)

9 minutes ago, tomcctv said:

Ok once again the post of ATVcloud is a scam it was shut down years ago  

use the iP instead of serial number and it will work

I’m sorry about this. I’ve tried IP but it just glitches out. I’m using port 9101 as stated in the user manual. My phone and the DVR are on the same network

On 3/20/2023 at 12:13 AM, tomcctv said:

Has anyone got any ideas how to get Xmeye working with IP address using port 9101? it just won’t work for me sadly