Dan321

stream cctv dvr (brand - Sunluxy) to a web page

Thanks for replying. Looks like we have different models and need different settings ?

Which iPhone app did you say works for you?

Yep tried that.

Think I'll give up on this #$@$ box.

Thanks all for your help.

If anyone has the same model and ever gets it working please pm me.

Hi Can anyone help please

I purchased a SUNLUXY H.264 NETWORK DVR system off ebay

Model SLDVR 8-4600

I am not much good with this stuff but I have it up and running apart from getting it to recognise it my VirginMedia modem. so that later I might be able to log in via a PC or Mobile phone

I have plugged the DVR to my VirginMedis Modem via (wire) but the instructions in the manual have me total foxed and make no sense to me at all. I have tried to get understandable instructions from the ebay supplier without success

Cheers

You have to make sure that you supply an ip address for your system and have the subnet ip's plugged in as well. Also you will have to make sure that you put the port information in the network setup area for your dvr as well and forward any and all necessary ports. Once you do all of that, you should be able to log in to the IP address from the web or use the software that came with system to view your cameras. As for the phone I use, "TMEye Pro" to view my system.

Hi there,

i have a sunluxy dvr 4 ch. system

am trying to set up so that i can see the camera on the internet.

have configure the dvr to use my dyndns username, it is using the ports 91,15966

my router is port fordwarding to my dvr with the same ports.

dvr takes the ip address of my dyndns.

canuseeme.org says the ports timeout.

i think this means that i am allmost there....but do not know where to go from here....

anyone who knows please help.

many thanks

Michael

hi just set up my 8 channel sunluxy can some one tell me the password, cant use pc or phone........ thanks Gerry

hi all,

just got my system to work online... YEAH!!! very happy.

i found out what the port to use are.... it was starring me in the face the whole time.

if you have a look at your fast installation manual that came with your system, you will find the port numbers you need to use.

did i say i was very happy

hi just set up my 8 channel sunluxy can some one tell me the password, cant use pc or phone........ thanks Gerry

if you did not change the password, it should be nothing...ie blank.. just hit OK

Hope this helps

Rdgs

Michael

tried that says wrong user name or password

have you tried "admin" as the password.?

your the man did not try that pc is now set up....now I have got my ipad working and iphone working only on the network. I aint smart enough to work out the 3g part yet.. I know im close because it is saying buffering but ends up saying no response

your the man did not try that pc is now set up....now I have got my ipad working and iphone working only on the network. I aint smart enough to work out the 3g part yet.. I know im close because it is saying buffering but ends up saying no response

i do not have a iphone, but i guess all the smart phones are the same.

in my android app , "meyepro" i think you can get the same name program for the iphone.

what you need to type in.....

device name

url address

mobile port

user name

password

max channel

the url address and the mobile port are the only ones that may need explaining....

unless you have a static ip address, you need to use a company like "dyndns" that will allways point to your ip address no matter what it is.

the mobile port is the same port that you have open for the "DVR"

i think that should cover it for you.

Rdgs.

Michael

ps. have fun

Hi, i have set up my Sunluxy system and have gone through all instructions so i can access my cameras anywhere with internet connection, but every time i have tried to connect to e-seenet.com site on my laptop at home it always displays parse error.... Can anyone tell me what this is or more importantly how can i fix this error as i cant watch my cameras on my laptop..

Hi, Hoping someone may be able to help. I have the sunlux DVR system and after a lot of aggravation have managed to get a static IP so can view on my mobile or iPad. I need to be able to record 24/7 for licensing purposes but not sure how to go about it. Can anyone help?