wkdwrx

how do i setup my dvr and cameras

hi thanks for reading this . I have had cctv for ages . but just upgraded a heap of my stuff . but its just not nice quality . a have a 700tvl dome a couple other 700tvl bullets and a few others are like 450tvl yet to be upgraded .

my dvr is GE TruVision DVR 30

all bnc leads

all outside cameras with ir.

now my old dvr blewup so only replaced the dvr today but its just not nice pic quality . and if go through camera setting and adjust pic quality for day time then it looks crap at night cause setup for day and viseversa . also I have a comp monitor hooked upto it under the house and a bnc lead going under house into my room hooked upto my tv the pic quality is not as good as the comp monitor and the images are normal size on comp screen and on my tv there to big for each box .

ill put 2 pics up from tv screen then 2 from computer monitor I took a pic from camera front left of yard you will see half my fence missing and half the house over the road on

tv.jpg.dc6d89146603a90620a8b4e04cbb4eee.jpg

719916167_tvleftfence.jpg.ef2f50c3a91216357fd2de9d09549d96.jpg

and why do I have a comp monitor under my house ? because the dvr is in a metal cabinet and have a comp screen hooked upto it so if under house can turn it on and when not under house turn it off . but realised the pictures look diff on the tv vreen to monitor and pic size

Thats not the worst result I have seen from a DIYer,

This is my most disappointing camera, it was cleared of spiders webs ealier in the day but by nightfall ....

224374_1.jpg

May I suggest my view of point, in the light of you descripted you deployed all 700tvl camera, I guess those is utilized SONY 960H CCD, basically we call its WD1 because you could compare which horizon effective pixel with D1. then you would finding why.

You better upgrade DVR to 960H(WD1) dedicated DVR then I assume this issue will being gone

but how come on the computer monitor under house all the pics fit in each box perfect but on the tv in my room miss a lot of the pic in each box

I have gone through all the dvr settings try to change the screen size like on my old dvr but theres no settings for it . to adjust the pic size .

I downloaded the user manual and nothing on there aswell

but how come on the computer monitor under house all the pics fit in each box perfect but on the tv in my room miss a lot of the pic in each box

I have gone through all the dvr settings try to change the screen size like on my old dvr but theres no settings for it . to adjust the pic size .

I downloaded the user manual and nothing on there aswell

I mean now has developing new type of DVR for 960H CCD(WD1) which is dedicated to WD1 resolution. Becasue point is DVR is affordable WD1 resolution as for output display resolution slight issue.

Becasue I have see some 700tvl at normal D1 DVR even lower all picture is blurry and distorted.

just wana kno why the images are right size on comp screen but are to big on tv screen

just wana kno why the images are right size on comp screen but are to big on tv screen

Because your TV sucks and is unable to adjust the image? Nah, that would not seem strange to me, since you are using analog input.

If you can not adjust the width of the image on your DVR or on your TV, you are out of luck. You can replace the BNC cable to your TV for a VGA cable.

hi thanks for reading this . I have had cctv for ages . but just upgraded a heap of my stuff . but its just not nice quality . a have a 700tvl dome a couple other 700tvl bullets and a few others are like 450tvl yet to be upgraded .

all bnc leads

all outside cameras with ir.

now my old dvr blewup so only replaced the dvr today but its just not nice pic quality . and if go through camera setting and adjust pic quality for day time then it looks crap at night cause setup for day and viseversa . also I have a comp monitor hooked upto it under the house and a bnc lead going under house into my room hooked upto my tv the pic quality is not as good as the comp monitor and the images are normal size on comp screen and on my tv there to big for each box .

ill put 2 pics up from tv screen then 2 from computer monitor I took a pic from camera front left of yard you will see half my fence missing and half the house over the road on