Sign in to follow this  
textinserter

DVR to POS integration using Text Inserter, Or Sniffer Metho

I've been using volante POS system for my retail shop. and now I already use Dahua CCTV products for my store. I want to integrate it with my volante POS, so it will print text or a bill in the CCTV recording.

Volante POS already have some i3DVR feature that can connect the POS system to a DVR that also has i3DVR feature. my dahua CCTV doesn't have any i3DVR feature.

As i discover the pos and DVR can works together but it's not perfectly suit, because there is some xml code also being displayed everytime the POS send the data. besides its also different with I want, it only display single command text, as you push any button at the POS, the POS will send data to DVR.

Examples Video using sniffer method :

Examples Video using text inserter method :

what i need is like text inserter method, everytime I scan a products it will hold, until the transaction is closed in the POS. Also sometimes i want to search the transaction ID so i can view the video directly from the DVR.

does anyone know is there a thing that can integrate POS to DVR but with searchable database.

Or is there any software if we use sniffer method, to modified what text will be displayed?

Hi problem with dahua dvr is it only has 1 line for text.

You will need a text inserter to fill screen and have search

Do you know any text inserter I can buy with search fucntion?

my location is at south east asia