Sign in to follow this  
kroogo

The best way to find great rates on equipment rentals

Hi All,

I was an owner of a security company over the past 8 years and I always hated when my staff rented lifts. They never got quotes from multiple vendors and it always sucked when I found out that we over paid. So my Co-founder and I started Kroogo.com, a search service for equipment rental.

If you are a fan of Priceline, Hotwire or just simply like getting a good deal you will love Kroogo.com. Type in what equipment you are looking to rent and sit back and relax while we find you the best rates from 40+ local rental shops. It is free, It is easy and you save.

Next time you are looking to rent something, give us a try or reach out to me at ftabbara@kroogo.com if you have any questions.

Cheers everyone!

Hi All,

I was an owner of a security company over the past 8 years and I always hated when my staff rented lifts. They never got quotes from multiple vendors and it always sucked when I found out that we over paid. So my Co-founder and I started Kroogo.com, a search service for equipment rental.

If you are a fan of Priceline, Hotwire or just simply like getting a good deal you will love Kroogo.com. Type in what equipment you are looking to rent and sit back and relax while we find you the best rates from 40+ local rental shops. It is free, It is easy and you save.

Next time you are looking to rent something, give us a try or reach out to me at ftabbara@kroogo.com if you have any questions.

Cheers everyone!

You will find the best priced equipment .......on price or best for the job intended