TCMFILMS

HELP WITH PASSWORD!

I bought a Zmodo .264 4ch dvr and had all the cams set up for a while and i finally bought a hard drive for it and now i want to go change the settings ind i seem to have forgotten the password! i have a Zmodo ZMD_DD_SBN4. I already tried the battery trick but it only reset the time. PLEASE HELP! thanks

Your first port of call needs to be your original equipment supplier. However if they aren't interested, as so many of these box movers aren'r (a quick profit and to hell with aftercare) you're basically stuffed. Using the start date and serial number they will have to generate a code at the factory for you to enter into the password field which will then let you in and you should then set the password. This time write it done and place it in an envelope and retain in with your special documents like passports, birth certificates etc.

Hi.

Admin

Or

Admin

If you can connect on your local LAN then it's admin and password is blank.

If you don't have any luck then master rest has been sent to you PM.

TAKES 5 minutes to do a factory reset.

Me and my shaaaaaadow...

What is the point of being your shadow ..

Your best off being mine ....... Learn something ...... Then you can help on posts instead of saying get a pro in

Come on, this is not Facebook. Be professional.

Take it you seen his post before he edited it

Problem is this is a forum ..... A place for people to get help and support ...... And I get called a AH FOR HELPING

NUMB NUTS JUST LIKES TO HAVE A GO AT ANYONE THAT GIVES HELP

AND if anyone reads this post from start to end ANYONE CAN SEE ITS A NORMAL STANDARD POST TURNED INTO SOMETHING ELSE BY NUMB NUTS