akv

is there any android app that works smooth on main stream?

i tried many. all of them you need to choose, substream that works smooth, or main stream that works slow, drops many frames even drops few seconds at once even on new hight end phones.

is there any app that works smooth high resolution like pc?

The problem might not be the android app you are using, but your bandwidth.

I use iVMS-4500 and gDMSS on a Nexus 4, and iVMS-4500 HD and gDMSS HD on a Nexus 10, and I can stream perfectly main stream from all Hikvision and Dahua devices (1920x1080 is not a problem).

thanks

no problem with bandwidth, it's the same problem on local network (using local ip)

i can't use those apps, now i have only 1 Chinese ip cam, i will try when i will get the dahuas cameras

The problem is that your main stream is sent through a different port. The DVR or NVR that you use is configured to send sub stream through the TCP port access to your mobile device. It simple doesn't make any sense to send main stream quality video to a screen that cannot possibly be large enough for you to lose picture quality due to resolution. If your resolution isn't high enough on that image its your cameras in your setup. This video may help explain more.