nelsonlfs

remote viewing troubleshooting

I think you're gonna have be a bit more specific.

Opening a free no ip account itself will not get your cameras to be viewed on your iPhone.

You have to do setup on your dvr/nvr and forward the ports on your router.

What steps have you taken?

bought a elec dvr 8 ch , and i want to view them on my iphone so i open 3 ports n opened a noip acc to stream it when i open iphone app "vmeyecloud" image stays buffering after 1 minute i can see live image but turn black again and so on

tyvm for the help

Hello all, newby here so i thought i would add my troubles to this post. ( sorry for jumping in)

Ive got an 8ch SANNCE dvr which i have set up and checked. The HDD is installed and i can access it via my laptop over my LAN. I cannot access it via the internet or my app on my Samsung S3 mini.

Ive gone onto You tube and they all seem to set up the ports easy but all the port numbers sem to be different without explanation.

any help would be appreciated.

pm me if you wish.

many thanks in advance

The manial shows an addess which is done via a QR code which completes the log in details but I think I must be using the wrong port numbers. Am I missing something on my router setting. When trying to get access via the www, do I put the ip of the dvr or the public ip of my router and then thw port number?

i am not sure what the port numbers are?

i have looked at several You Tube videos and they all put different ones in which i am assuming is down to the manufacture but i put my own in as 11111 and when i log in on my LAN i type in the ip address of my DVR then put (:11111) on the end and i can log in and view live.

My app settings are as follows:

DEVICE NAME:

DEVICE IP:

DEVICE PORT:

USERNAME:

PASSWORD:

DEVICE CHANNELS:

Any ideas on what they shoud be?

when trying to view from the WWW, does the ip address need to be my router public address or is iot the same as when viewing from my LAN?

thanks for the help...

1 whatever you wanna name it

2 your dns name

3 11111

4 your dvr or cam user name

5 your dvr or cam password

6 number of cameras

does 11111 apears opened on portchecktool.com?

of what ik you need a dns address to be able to remote view one of my cams came with it ( post earlier ) other cams didnt came with it so i created one on noip.com

image.thumb.jpg.77f1c5693cca84b8e1f7d9f57ce61543.jpg

i have just checked the port 11111 no my ip address which is the public address of my router if im correct and it came back blocked.

it works when using the lan instead of the www.

the settings on my dvr have a mobile port of 15961 which a video on you tube says you have to use it. i have tried to set this up in my router settings but it wont let me do it for some reason. ( im probably doing it wrong but i managed to set up the port for 11111 ok)

Hello again,

I've checked port 11111 and it came back as open so this is good.

I've added a phot of the app. The device ip is my public ip and was the same as the device name but I changed it just to try something else.

Thanks for all the help. I have finally got it working on the web and smartphone but for some reason it wont work on the ipad or iphone?

I didnt have to do anything to the router in the end as i was told it is p2p so i just reset the router and dvr then entered the website for eviewing which acts as the dns.

Any advice on the iphone would be appreciated.

I recently purchased a Sannce DVR (Model No D8908) and setting up the remote was very easy, none of this messing about with settings at all.

Just set up an account with XMEye.net with a User Name And Password and a name for the system I want to view.

Then install the XMEye app for android onto the phone/tablet, when you open the app you are asked to input the Serial number of the DVR, and hey presto remote viewing is done.