altos

Wireless connection, DVR to router

I have a LHD818 Lorex in the garage. My ATT router is 80 feet away at the opposite end of the house. Running a cable link between the LHD818 and router is problematic. Is there a reasonably simple way to connect the LHD818 to the ATT router wirelessly?

Any insights or thoughts greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Tom, thank you !!! Are these sold in sets of two or do you have to buy to entire units separately?

thanks,

Tom, thank you !!! Are these sold in sets of two or do you have to buy to entire units separately?

thanks,

Hi yes you get both units in one box

Ended up getting a WNCE2100. First one had a bad cable and wouldn't link over any distance. Took it back and exchanged at BestBuy. Second one works fine.

I cabled up the LHD818, all 8 cameras, and was surprised. All 8 cameras work fine so far. I haven't opened the manual yet, just the quick start guide, but it all seems obvious and functional. I pulled out my IPhone and followed instructions... all 8 cameras came up on my phone. Fairly simple. Again, a bit surprised that it worked, but it did. I guess I am a bit cynical.

All are now "cooking" for a day and then I will do the actual install. The video quality is very good on all the camera. I am waiting for some night time views...

Thank you for the help !!