n0nam3

myq-see ddns not updating ip

I am trying to setup for the camera to be viewed on mobile devices. I have registered a domain with myq-see.com and once it's registered, I can see it on my mobile and everything is fine. However, when the ip changes, it does not update.

All the settings should be correct because I can access the cameras with my mobile device when I initially registered the domain, if the ip changes I have to change the domain.

Is anyone having similar issues or is it that their ddns is just out of service?

P.S I forgot the model but I think whatever model the system is they should be using the same ddns service.

Thanks

all the setting are config on the dvr. all setting are based on manual. trying to get the myq-see.com to update my ip when it changes. but it never does

Did you ever find a soluion for this? I'm having the same issue where I followed the instructions for my Q-See DVR and enabled "Q SEE DDNS" but it's not comunicating with the server when my WAN IP refreshes. Doubled checked my domain and user name and the password.