mitch5252

Where To Begin!

TOTALLY new to this, so I have many questions and will need lots of help! Hope you're a patient group of very smart people!!

Right now, I have a low end DVR with 2 outside cameras. Two cameras are fine for my needs, but one inside the house might be interesting.

I would like to move and "professionalize" the entire thing - right now it's a huge wiring mess in the kitchen. I have no idea who/what type of business to call to see if they do this type of work.

I live WAY out in the sticks on 30 acres and just a couple of not-so-nearby neighbors - I believe my options would be limited if an "electrician" can't do it...

The attic on this house is finished (read: floored and VERY difficult to run wires), so I would like to change the wires to running through the crawl space and to an inside wall.

Does this sound reasonable and doable, or should I leave well enough alone with the wiring mess?

I like the looks of the DVR that was recommended in my first post:(http://www.securitycameraking.com/4-cha ... 0-ctg.html)

(I gather I'm not allowed to make links since I'm too new?)

Thanks and regards,

Michelle