Sign in to follow this  
S&G

iWatch DVR 2 smartphone app

I have recently came across a J-Link DVR that uses the 'iWatch DVR 2' smartphone app to view your cameras on your smartphone. This DVR works very well with this app for you can view past dates and fast forward or rewind to your likings. I have bought this 4ch DVR from a local supplier for about $200 with no HDD. It seems this 'J-Link' brand does not have a company website, even a google search comes up short.

I am a local dealer and always looking for the lowest price. I have purchased many different DVRs on Ebay/Alibaba and most of them do not have good software or phone apps. Which brings me to two questions:

1. Has anyone found any DVRs under the price of $100 with good smartphone applications?

2. Are there any other DVRs that are compatible with the 'iWatch DVR 2' app? If so, where can I purchase them?

Thanks

Pick up dahua DVRS or Avermedia for 100 or less ....... App has same if not better that iwatch.

Being a dealer you should know iwatch is for iwatch recorders

Pick up dahua DVRS or Avermedia for 100 or less ....... App has same if not better that iwatch.

Being a dealer you should know iwatch is for iwatch recorders

Sorry, I haven't been dealing for a long time. Do you think you can give me the app names for the Dahua and Avermedia DVRs?