danielsch

IP Cam with h264 stream over RTSP

Hello !

I try to find a "cheap" IP Cam which is capable of streaming the video oder RTSP url in h264 coding, but all i found is AVI via RTSP. Does somebudy know which models support h264 streaming ? I heard that some dbpower or seculink models can do that, but the sellers on ebay do not even know about that.

Yours

DS

thank you for the reply, but the price category is a bit too high. For me reliability does not really matter, i search for something in the 40 - 60€ pricerange. I know that some of the DBpower and Seculink cams support it, but i do not know which models.

thank you for the reply, but the price category is a bit too high. For me reliability does not really matter, i search for something in the 40 - 60€ pricerange. I know that some of the DBpower and Seculink cams support it, but i do not know which models.

What MP are you looking for and bullet or dome? i can send you a link of the ones that will work.

What do you mean by "MB" ? Bullet would be better but dome would also fit ! By the way i would use it only indoor. Thank you !

What MegaPixel would you need it