Dudealicious

System recommendations

My current system consists of 4 wireless ip cameras (Foscam 720p) monitored by Blue Iris. 2 cameras on my garage looking at the street, 1 on the back of the house and 1 on the front. The house cams aren't all that important being that my yard is fairly inaccessible. It's the 2 on the garage that look at the street I monitor the most. I want to upgrade them to 1080p and hard-wire them to an NVR. Ditching Blue Iris.

So what I'm looking from you, the CCTV Forum professionals of the world is recommendations on equipment. Cams & NVR.

It's virtually impossible for me to hard-wire the house cams so they must stay wireless and 720p on those is fine, I'll just use my existing cams. I basically need 2 1080p bullet cams and a NVR w/4 channels minimum (PoE is preferred) that will also accept my 2 wireless IP cams. I'd also like to spend no more than $1000. Oh yeah, remote iPhone viewable too.

Is this request possible?

Can most NVR's accept multiple camera makers? The way I see it is an IP address is an IP address right? But what do I know I'm just Joe consumer.

Thanks for the help!

you could get an hd-cvi tribrid dvr and use all your existing camera's plus add as many

1080p hd-cvi camera's as you need . I believe this may be your least expensive road .

check out dahua's website then find a local distributer . if you live on long island , I can

point you to a few . check out 123security.com . the cheapest I can find .

while your on that website , also check out the hvr's

Edited by Guest