jperezmvp

Where to get CCTV equipment wholesale

Hello all! Newbie here. My father who is retired from burglar and fire alarm installations wants to set up his own CCTV installation business and wants me to help. I don't Know much about surveillance systems, about all I can do for now is sling cables up in the attics while I learn from my dad how to terminate and hook up a DVR and power supply. My question is how can we get started? where can we get our supplies at wholesale? We are in central Florida. If this subject has been covered elsewhere in the forum please direct me Thank You.

If that's his trade, then Anixter would be the wholesale place to get it from as they seem to so a lot of that sort of stuff plus surveillance cameras. They have offices in all major cities in the U.S. You can even go to their website and grab the forms to fill out to get started. They usually require a contractor's license or reseller permit to open the account, but sure he has that.

Hello guys!

CCTV you can buy here http://cctvoutlet.com

I live in Brazil and buy http://shopdocftv.com/ this sites that is one of the best shops closed circuit tv

On both sites you will find many products and CCTV equipment, buy Stand Alone DVR and Security Cameras wholesale site Shop do CFTV.

They are distributor CCTV, Alarms and electronic security distributor in São Paulo - SP - Brazil. Sell ​​leading brands of electronic security, Intelbras, TecVoz, TopWay, Posonic, Seagate and Zetec.

Contact the first site that came by to see if they also sell wholesale. Good luck!

Hello all! Newbie here. My father who is retired from burglar and fire alarm installations wants to set up his own CCTV installation business and wants me to help. I don't Know much about surveillance systems, about all I can do for now is sling cables up in the attics while I learn from my dad how to terminate and hook up a DVR and power supply. My question is how can we get started? where can we get our supplies at wholesale? We are in central Florida. If this subject has been covered elsewhere in the forum please direct me Thank You.

Depends what kinds of customers he is looking to do. Most residential and small business will not want to pay for the equipment that Tri-Ed/Anixter etc sell. Find someone that sells rebranded Dahua or Hikvision in your area.

I sent you a PM buddy. Ive helped lots of people in your shoes get started in the business.Good luck.

we have a computer tech company.....I would also be interested in finding some wholesale suppliers and Im very willing to verifiy that we are indeed a business.

thanks!!