jacko_058

Floureon CCTV & Mobile App - without WIFI?

Hi everybody,

I've recently just bought a Floureon H.264 from eBay..

Its the first I've had but I'm just struggling to set up the android app!

It come with a barcode for me to scan to download a app which I did (ATV Cloud - Android)

This was so simple to set up, at the top right of my screen on the CCTV it says a long code e.g S123456789

Typed that into the app my camer's was there.

Now when I turn off my wifi and go to mobile data I can't access the camera's!

I don't know how this works, I've looked into port forwarding and allowed my router to forward 9101 but from there I'm stuck, I don't even know which other app to download.

Any help is appreciated !

Thanks.

The ports on the dvr are 9101 when I go to canyouseeme.org with the port it says I can access it.

I've read tutorials but nothing clearly explains it.

My guess is the app works in LAN with the ID codes, but requires IP address for internet connection.

Does the app allow you to enter IP instead of the ID code?

If so, check your external IP address (http://checkip.dyndns.org/), enter that to your app, if it ask a port, enter 9101.

Then the port forwarding. Locate a guide for your router from www.portforward.com, any app will do. Follow the guide to forward port 9101 from external IP to your Floureon H.264 LAN IP. Connection should work now.

If the app does not support IP addresses, it might need some setup from the account of the service it uses.

My guess is the app works in LAN with the ID codes, but requires IP address for internet connection.

Does the app allow you to enter IP instead of the ID code?

If so, check your external IP address (http://checkip.dyndns.org/), enter that to your app, if it ask a port, enter 9101.

Then the port forwarding. Locate a guide for your router from http://www.portforward.com, any app will do. Follow the guide to forward port 9101 from external IP to your Floureon H.264 LAN IP. Connection should work now.

If the app does not support IP addresses, it might need some setup from the account of the service it uses.

Ok so the app does allow you to input a IP address & port.

I had the app set up with the ID code of the DVR.

when I go into the app and put my IP (from http://checkip.dyndns.org/) in & the port (9101) I get no connection/connection failed

On my modem (a Virgin Super Hub 2) I've put a port forward/allow? for my DVR which is running 192.168.0.88 as you can see from the photo below.

258202_1.jpg

Also I have on my DVR a Service setting which show's these settings

258202_2.jpg

Here's a picture of my suber hub (i manually changed it from .14 to .88 before taking the picture)

258202_1.png

Can you see shown success on the ports.

I was wondering if the dvr only allows for local access? But the description on ebay says it can be done over network data.

I'll download that now and try it.

According to images, everything should be configured correctly. Maybe your ISP blocks some ports? Are there some firewalls inbetween to mess things up? Does canyouseeme.org tell you the port is open? You could also try downloading PF Port Check from http://portforward.com/help/portcheck.htm , i've gotten different results with these 2 services.

I downloaded the program..

On TCP I get success.

On UDP I get an error.

On my DVR it only allows for one port, Could this be the problem?

On TCP I get success.

On UDP I get an error.

By default i would expect it to use TCP connections, so UDP shouldn't matter. It would seem the connection is working. You could try forwarding another port, port 80, otherwise identical to the 9101 forward, and see if you can access the device via browser.

It might be the app you are using is the problem, if it cant connect thru internet for some reason. Any other app you could try?

Also make sure you're trying this from phone via 3G/4G, not when you're in wlan in the same network.

On TCP I get success.

On UDP I get an error.

By default i would expect it to use TCP connections, so UDP shouldn't matter. It would seem the connection is working. You could try forwarding another port, port 80, otherwise identical to the 9101 forward, and see if you can access the device via browser.

It might be the app you are using is the problem, if it cant connect thru internet for some reason. Any other app you could try?

Also make sure you're trying this from phone via 3G/4G, not when you're in wlan in the same network.

I've tried with browser on my phone and it just tries to download something. I've also tried several apps and it still doesnt work.

What if I gave you my ip?

On TCP I get success.

On UDP I get an error.

I've tried with browser on my phone and it just tries to download something. I've also tried several apps and it still doesnt work.

What if I gave you my ip?

Sure, I can take a look and see if i can connect to it with something (use PM). Could you also give a more specific model of the DVR?

i think i have the same app and cams- and getting network exception error once in a week , now getting wrong user name and pass and cant use it via - chrome or internet explorer.

Further no idea what's the alternate software or other way to us on-line cam.

please help.

Still not getting online.

The app keeps going off line but I want to be able to see my CCTV when I'm not at home, otherwise whats the point?

Still saying the port is open.

I can give access to my PC if anybody could take a look?

sir,

just want to help is 192.168.0.1 your router ip? have you tried portforwarding your ip address in your router? and are you using dynamic ip? first answer my querry in order for me to help you.

i guess that is not a forwarding problem, try to download atvcloud app to your mobile phone open the app and enter serial number on the back of the DVR to the atv id on the app.

Set the DVR to static un-select DHCP and give the DVR a local IP of 192.168.0.(100-200)

Turn UpnP off in the router and apply

then on the superhub go to advanced and choose DHCP> DHCP Reservation and reserve the address to that device.

Go to Port Forwarding and create rules and allocate to the DVRs IP address .ie. 192.168.0.(100-200) and apply

go back to upnP and turn on and apply

Your ports should now report as open

i guess that is not a forwarding problem, try to download atvcloud app to your mobile phone open the app and enter serial number on the back of the DVR to the atv id on the app.

Oh So how can router judge and connect correct IP to DVR. It sounds rally amazing.

Still not getting online.

The app keeps going off line but I want to be able to see my CCTV when I'm not at home, otherwise whats the point?

Still saying the port is open.

I can give access to my PC if anybody could take a look?

Hi

The DVR is so TROUBLE

but

Please forward port 80 to DVR adrress.

run "General_IE_V2.0.0.53_20120528.exe" from the CD or attached files or this link http://www.freeuploadsite.com/do.php?id=69351

Then use IE.

I was successful for PC OS:"XP 32 bit" But not for "win7 64 bit" and also not for the "mobile phone".

if any one can for mobile " Android" please help me.

IEActive.part1.rar

IEActive.part2.rar

IEActive.part3.rar

Edited by Guest

I have today successfully opened port 9101 on a Virgin Media Superhub

I have had this testing on various open port sites.

The proceedure starts with switching off PPoE

then go to the DHCP Reservation Menu and select your DVR and reserve it's IP address

Alwats select TCP & UDP when forwarding ports on yourVM superhub.

Then open the ports then reinstate PPoE

What Client software does your DVR use and can I have a copy please? See my other thread "Oh I wish I spoke Chinese"

I have today successfully opened port 9101 on a Virgin Media Superhub

I have had this testing on various open port sites.

The proceedure starts with switching off PPoE

then go to the DHCP Reservation Menu and select your DVR and reserve it's IP address

Alwats select TCP & UDP when forwarding ports on yourVM superhub.

Then open the ports then reinstate PPoE

What Client software does your DVR use and can I have a copy please? See my other thread "Oh I wish I spoke Chinese"

ofcourse from the link below or attached files mentioned previous post

http://www.freeuploadsite.com/do.php?id=69351

Hi everybody,

I've recently just bought a Floureon H.264 from eBay..

Its the first I've had but I'm just struggling to set up the android app!

It come with a barcode for me to scan to download a app which I did (ATV Cloud - Android)

This was so simple to set up, at the top right of my screen on the CCTV it says a long code e.g S123456789

Typed that into the app my camer's was there.

Now when I turn off my wifi and go to mobile data I can't access the camera's!

I don't know how this works, I've looked into port forwarding and allowed my router to forward 9101 but from there I'm stuck, I don't even know which other app to download.

Any help is appreciated !

Thanks.