bigroo42

Help with Swann View Link sowftware on PC

I just installed a swann 8 channel video surveillance system and got everything hooked up just fine. but now that i have the swann view link software installed on my notebook (windows when i minimize the screen, there appears to be no way to get back to that control window. so i click on the desktop icon for the software and it says "an instance is running". makes sense that i could simply navigate back to the window. but it's nowhere to be found in my task manager or on my taskbar. this may be more of a windows 8 navigation question, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Similar issue over here, but different.

I have windows 10. Swann's system worked great the first time I ran it. But then I exited (not just minimized) the program, then tried to go back into it... It gives the same "instance already running" message...

But it's not. It's not minimized, and task manager doesn't even show it running in the background.

I thought surely a restart of the computer would fix that... I thought wrong. Same prompt message when attempting to start the program from my desktop.

What to do?