Sign in to follow this  
JayFlamezz

Security system for inside car

Interested in installing a camera system in the automobile.

I'm wondering if there's a setup that would allow me to record HQ video and audio, with two video streams (one forward on the road, one backward into the cab), and allow some sort of live, wireless, cloud integration that could sync with a mobile device or otherwise, so that the footage is saved externally instantly, and so forever safe from on site tampering, retrievable even if you were to be dragged away while the camera was still recording and the footage quickly deleted.

Car cameras are also known as dash cams. Car camera are a great way to ensure your driver or even employee does the best thing when driving. Dash cams will also be ideal for providing proof in case of any sort of accident or insurance coverage dispute.

I don't believe anything like that exist. There are dashcams that have have dual lenses on them for recording outside/inside and all dashcams that i have seen record only on sd cards. A few dashcams have built in WiFi but it is only used for live viewing on a mobile phone and at a short distance at that. Check out the forums over at https://dashcamtalk.com/

Interested in installing a camera system in the automobile.

I'm wondering if there's a setup that would allow me to record HQ video and audio, with two video streams (one forward on the road, one backward into the cab), and allow some sort of live, wireless, cloud integration that could sync with a mobile device or otherwise, so that the footage is saved externally instantly, and so forever safe from on site tampering, retrievable even if you were to be dragged away while the camera was still recording and the footage quickly deleted.

Two dropcams, three 5 volt powerbank (that can be used while charging) , 12 volt to triple 5 volt usb charger, 3g/4g modem with hotspot function and a unlimited data service with preferred 4g. Furthermore a dropcam annual subscription, I think?

Yes, it is possible...using the right tools.