Elite Armory

Best Camera System For $2500-$3000

I am looking for a camera system with about 12 cameras for roughly $2500-$3000 give or take a few bucks. This will be used for a store and not residential if that matters. We have gone through a few camera systems that end up not working in short order. Two of these systems were Q-See NVR IP HD systems purchased from Costco. I need something that has wide angle cameras and a sharp picture.

I can't seem to find anything besides Q-SEE, Lorex and the like but I'm sure there's other better options out there. We are not super techy so something on the easier side to use would be great. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

I am looking for a camera system with about 12 cameras for roughly $2500-$3000 give or take a few bucks. This will be used for a store and not residential if that matters. We have gone through a few camera systems that end up not working in short order. Two of these systems were Q-See NVR IP HD systems purchased from Costco. I need something that has wide angle cameras and a sharp picture.

I can't seem to find anything besides Q-SEE, Lorex and the like but I'm sure there's other better options out there. We are not super techy so something on the easier side to use would be great. Could anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Dahua or Hikvision would be your best bet. They sell "plug and play" solutions which should be within your budget.

Where are you located?

Dahua or Hikvision would be your best bet. They sell "plug and play" solutions which should be within your budget.

Where are you located?

Thanks for the suggestions. I haven't seen any plug and play solutions from them. All I see are individual components and NVR's with no hard drives in them. I'm located in California, USA. Do you know where I can find the plug and play solutions?

Also, looking around this forum I noticed that there are also rebranded companies of their products. Who are the companies that use their equipment?

Thanks!