Sign in to follow this  
bdorat

Vivotek IPC and HIKvision NVR

Hello everyone!

Since 10 days, i look everywhere in this forum without any answer to help me to solve my problem: how can i connect F8181 Vivotek IPC firmware 0200 to my HIKvision NVR? For NVR, i tryied DS-7716-NI-SP and DS-9016HWI-ST with firmware V3.1.7.

But, nothing is working. I got the following message: offline (parameter problem). It means that NVR well connected to IPC (otherwise, it will be written "offiline (network problem))... but what "parameter problems"? with login, port and password, i can access to Vivotek IPC OSD without problem.... so where is this parameter problem??? ;-(

Thank you for your help!!

It is very difficult for any NVR to maintain all & complete compatibility with all kinds of IP cameras from all different manufacturers. You explain your problems to your camera maker. They have choice/options to make it compatible. But NVR has a very limited option or none.

100% right!

Fact is that on HIKVision compatibility list, there is the model i'm testing but this "parameter problem" make everything very difficult to be understood.

Edit: try again and again but still same problem. "parameter problem". Looks like there is a problem somewhere with login and password

Any one has an idea?

No, it seems not the problem you can solve with trial&error.

Ask for help your camera maker that can generate compressed bit stream that the back end NVR can understand.

Dear sir.,

In this case., choose ONVIF., port as 80., user name : admin and password : admin.,

If any error comes., click on warning symbol to know the error details,