scliff

Help on xmeye and motion detection

I have a Sannce or Annke system that I access via xmeye.

I used to be able to see all 6 cameras on the website, but now I can only see one at a time. Is this a bandwidth problem or maybe I changed a setting?

Also alerts for motion go off too often. Should I set sensitivity to Lower or Higher to try and correct.

Not sure what you mean web site, are you using NetSurveillance via IE?

On sensitivity, try setting the Interval / Delay to longer, again you might have different settings, as I don't 'think' you can access device config via Xmeye

Yes - my issue is with NetSurveillance via IE. I used to be able to see all 6camera in the tiles at one time. Now I can only see 1 camera in the top right tile, although I can change which camera presents in that tile. I attached a doc showing what I mean.

Thanks for the info on the sensitivity - I'll try that

Camera.jpg.8198335b1b400d5646fbbfa0dfdc471a.jpg

OK, I see it now, click on the 2nd tile (it should turn green outline), then in your left menu, click Camera 2, does camera 2 then show in Tile 2?

Nope - I used to be able to click on square 2 and then a camera and get that camera to present in that square. But something happened and that doesn't work any more.

Not sure, is there anywhere in your settings where you detail that you have "one" channel, instead of "eight"?