Sign in to follow this  
Arran

Can't Get Floureon Cameras Working? Please Help!

My girlfriend has just bought a new shop and we really need cameras in there because of the expensive equipment, a friend of my suggested a camera system and ordered it for me...he knew more than me so I just let him do it.

Im pretty decent with computers...have a few qualifications, own about 20 websites, so im not a computer noob or anything, but these cameras are doing my head in! Ive almost smashed them in anger...

Basically I have a Floureon box with 4 cameras. It connected to my pc by HDMI cable. Ive installed the CMS software, followed the crap instructions provided, but when i search for the device it doesnt find anything, it's as if it doesnt exist (it's turned on, lit up etc).

Im losing the will with this device, can anyone help me? If you are ever in Daventry, England you can come in and have a free hair cut! Im serious, im losing it!

Thanks in advance.

My girlfriend has just bought a new shop and we really need cameras in there because of the expensive equipment, a friend of my suggested a camera system and ordered it for me...he knew more than me so I just let him do it.

Im pretty decent with computers...have a few qualifications, own about 20 websites, so im not a computer noob or anything, but these cameras are doing my head in! Ive almost smashed them in anger...

Basically I have a Floureon box with 4 cameras. It connected to my pc by HDMI cable. Ive installed the CMS software, followed the crap instructions provided, but when i search for the device it doesnt find anything, it's as if it doesnt exist (it's turned on, lit up etc).

Im losing the will with this device, can anyone help me? If you are ever in Daventry, England you can come in and have a free hair cut! Im serious, im losing it!

Thanks in advance.

Hi. Connected to PC via HDMI .??? That is your problem

Network out on dvr to your router then try connecting

LOL. HDMI cable is used in the connection between your dvr and TV monitor.

In floureon official site I saw the FAQ which has something related to your query:

Q: Will this work with the windows 10 upgrade?

A: No, it only supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8.

Q: What browser does the system support?

A: The system only supports to 32 Bit IE browser or you can use the CMS Monitoring software.

For PC viewing

--> Connect the DVR to the router using the Ethernet cable. To make it works, you need to make sure the PC and the DVR are using the same router ie, the ip address of dvr and your pc are located on the same LAN segment and the subnet mark, gateway and dns of your dvr are the same as the pc.

--> Install the CMS on your pc, with this software you can view it from pc.

Or visit the footage via 32 Bit IE browser.