plv

Need insight please and thankyou

Hey

New to forum, I need advise on a few things, ill try not to make my questions too vague, but I kinda want a broad range of answers to know what direction I should go. I'm looking to purchase my first surveillance system, the first thing I think of is quality, its for a daycare where the option would be available for each room to have remote access for parents to monitor their kiddos, but there will also be coverage expected around outside perimeters, for face recognition coming up to the entrance, surveying the parking lot, and playgrounds... I'm a guy who likes to do his homework, but its hard to read through EVERYBODY saying their product is so great, so to the vets I ask, should I go with a kit for my first time around on choosing a manufacturer and if so which ones, or should I manage to get more specific with selection, I just know ive read enough of these threads to see how compliance issues are always plausible if I go with camera #a and dvr/nvr#c, and things not lining up. Ive installed surveillance before, I'm a bicsi certified tech, so the cable infrastructure is no problem in the least, I just believe in having options, option a for cost efficiency, option b for better quality but still decent on a budget, and option c "the Cadillac system"

Spec wise

night vision for perimeter cameras

maybe motion for indoor/outdoor

nvr with bandwith with 20fps+ capabilities to record,playback, and transmit simultaneously, GREAT user interface

multiple user login

I hope this wasn't to naïve, just want to make a great first impression, and hope you can help

lol, I'm my first reply...

sorry forgot to ask if anybody can vouch for backstreet surveillance ip systems, they look sharp, but looks are deceiving....

Hi,

If you are looking for which manufacture to choose. I would highly recommend you to Hikvision. They are one of the biggest manufacture in terms of market share.

They have wide range of products that will meet your requirements.

the following link will be the top 50 security companies in the world

http://www.asmag.com/rankings/security50_rankings.aspx

In this forum go to the home page

Then scroll down to the video surveillance systems section and select system design .

Then click on new system for home business thread and please read my 2 posts as well as the other 2 posts

That is easier than retyping it .