shunbab

Can anybody help me please?

Hi. I wondered if somebody might be able to help me.... Ive recently purchased a 'Kare' HDR system which I have fitted and I'm very happy with. It is connected to the internet and appears to be working properly. I have installed the XMeye app on my iPhone and I can view the cameras on my phone via the internet.

HOWEVER the problem is when I try to view the system on my laptop I can't connect. I have followed an instructional video which demonstrates how initially you need to write your system IP address in the internet explorer address bar and the log in screen apprears ... 'ADMIN' and 'PASSWORD' (which is left blank).

The next screen appears but the the camera streams are blank.

I cannot understand why it allows footage to be streamed to my phone but not to the computer?

I've tried to log into my system through XMeye.net website and it cannot detect the network there either - probably due to the same reason?

I am not very technically minded so apologise if my description of the problem is in very basic terms but I'm trying my best to sort this out. I'm really hoping I can get this working so would appreciate if anybody might have any suggestions where I am going wrong?

Thanks in advance.........

Shaun

Try entering your user name and password.

And make sure your user name has administrative rights

I am able to log in through the log in page get the NetSurveillance screen . As far as I am aware I am the administrator.

Its a mystery to me! I might just have to give up and accept I cant log into my cameras on the net

Thanks for your help tho.

Don't give up yet !

Try to call the customer support # from the hvr manufacturer .

I have had customers and friends call and the hvr manufacturers

Customer support line and they use TeamViewer and configure

Your computer remotely .

I can't speak for "kare" customer support because I never used or heard

of a kare hvr ,but the importer for dahua equipment on long Island (winic)

Have helped several of my customers configure their computers remotely

Using team viewer.

I have been in contact with their customer support and they have been helpful.

Thanks for your help with this. I have successfully logged into the system through an older laptop which has Internet Explorer 9 so the problem is obviously that it won't run with the most up to date version of explorer. At least I know where it was going wrong and I can access my system online if I need to . All sorted thanks!

I have been in contact with their customer support and they have been helpful.

Thanks for your help with this. I have successfully logged into the system through an older laptop which has Internet Explorer 9 so the problem is obviously that it won't run with the most up to date version of explorer. At least I know where it was going wrong and I can access my system online if I need to . All sorted thanks!

Hit f12 and run ie11 in ie9 mode.