LesB

ISPY software with my existing DVR setup. Is it possible?

PSS is for his local monitoring that's why I suggested It and dahua app for cell.

His only free option

Why are you making this post so hard

It's simple set up with QR code

My response was not ment for you ........ It was for op..... But again you take over post and destroyed it

PSS is for his local monitoring that's why I suggested It and dahua app for cell.

His only free option

Why are you making this post so hard

It's simple set up with QR code

My response was not ment for you ........ It was for op..... But again you take over post and destroyed it

Your FIRST response was pss. You mention NOTHING about an android app..you only start mentioning that after I brought up blue iris. Talk about taking over a post.

If the android app was the solution op needed, WHY oh WHY did you not mention it in your FIRST response.

There is more than one solution to a problem. You simply like to rag on others recommendations. Well too bad. I will recommend whatever I want to. Try and censor me.

I'll explain further in case other recommendations come up; I am currently using xmeye but it's unreliable. I haven't been able to get it working for days now. I have a system that has a h264 recorder on the shelf. It has 4 cameras attched and at the moment I view using a web connection. (that's the unreliable bit). I can of course go directly to the DVR and attached monitor to view but mostly I view over the web from my office located 50m away or use my Android phone if away.

This is what I replied too

I'll explain further in case other recommendations come up; I am currently using xmeye but it's unreliable. I haven't been able to get it working for days now. I have a system that has a h264 recorder on the shelf. It has 4 cameras attched and at the moment I view using a web connection. (that's the unreliable bit). I can of course go directly to the DVR and attached monitor to view but mostly I view over the web from my office located 50m away or use my Android phone if away.

This is what I replied too

And you recommended using to use pss?? why if the solution is a simply an Android app? You are not making ANY sense.

PSS for PC ...... As op found direct to dvr was no good

And dahua app for his cell.

Can you not understand that if op sets up QR code he gets both