Nandos

Info about Foutec vendor

Hi guys, i'm new here

I was wondering if you could help me on a little question. I'm collecting informations about this vendor, Foutec. I never heard of it to be honest, so i want to know if it's a good or a bad brand. Is it a direct manufacturer or just a rebrander/assembler? If a rebrander, from which vendor it buys?

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, i'm new here

I was wondering if you could help me on a little question. I'm collecting informations about this vendor, Foutec. I never heard of it to be honest, so i want to know if it's a good or a bad brand. Is it a direct manufacturer or just a rebrander/assembler? If a rebrander, from which vendor it buys?

Thanks in advance

Not good .... They trade under two names and are based in China

There products are a mix of everything and from Shenzhen city so your looking at copies and than means no backup support and not that good at working

Hi guys, i'm new here

Thanks in advance

Not good .... They trade under two names and are based in China

There products are a mix of everything and from Shenzhen city so your looking at copies and than means no backup support and not that good at working

Thanks for the reply . What two names? Just a curiosity...

Anyway, what are their sources? I mean, from which companies they buy to do this copy-paste work?

They won't buy from any company .... They will copy another company product.

Other trading name is http://www.85222.tradebig.com

Point is don't waste your time move on to a brand name product

Ok, got it. Thanks Can you reccomend me good brands?

Hi guys, i'm new here

Thanks in advance

going to see them or test their sample, "so many people, so many minds". It is quite understandable that

views on this issue vary from person to person.

also, it is depending on your business

Foutec was a fantastic manufacturer up until about November 2017. it is now April 2018 and I am having dozens of cameras fail. Both IR on some and total fails.

Foutec wanted to send me some IR's to replace and wanted me to get installers t remove, pack, send to me, me send to China.... to repair.

With the cost of labour here in AU.... this is just impossible. They will not refund or replace cameras one for one.

This could send some businesses broke depending on your business model and size and how far you are 'in'

Beware....... get a good warranty offering company in case of batch fails!