Sign in to follow this  
high_voltage

MIC7000 I/0 ERROR

We're trying a Bosch MIC7000 and for some reasons in the Video Client app all we are getting is I/O errors. Can't call up the camera either on a web browser with it's IP address. Right now it's connected to a LAN, what could be the issue?

I think it'll be helpful if you list down what you had done to setup/troubleshoot the system.

e.g. IP set correctly, ping response, firewall setting, network cable crimp properly, etc.

Rught now it on a LAN with a Cisco switch. I changed the Ipv4 address and I see all the options in the Config. Manager. Unfortunately every field has a padlock next to it. I tried all the passwords I can think of and nothing.

From the look of it, most likely you are not using the correct user account / password.

Check with your vendor on how to reset the system back to factory default if you can't get the password right.

I contacted the vendor and he said he can't do it at his end. I need to get in touch with the manufacturer. Just by curiosity how are they gonna do that? There's no mention of anything in the manual regarding a full factory reset on a MIC7000 and I don't think there's any physical reset button on the camera itself. I have a feeling I will have to return the camera so they can manage to do it unless there's a way of doing it remotely through software?