Sign in to follow this  
pyrofighting

Security Camera system with DVR

Looking for a security camera system for my house. I have been agonizing through these forums and online for weeks. I have ideas of what I want but not completely sure.

Some specs I think I really want... 1080p at 30 fps, 30m+ IR, POE, DVR. What I also want is the ability to view my cameras from off site, like on my iPhone or computer. I would also like to be able to control thinks from my MAC if possible. Or at least be able to download the footage easily to my Mac when there is an incident.

Thanks

Looking for a security camera system for my house. I have been agonizing through these forums and online for weeks. I have ideas of what I want but not completely sure.

Some specs I think I really want... 1080p at 30 fps, 30m+ IR, POE, DVR. What I also want is the ability to view my cameras from off site, like on my iPhone or computer. I would also like to be able to control thinks from my MAC if possible. Or at least be able to download the footage easily to my Mac when there is an incident.

Thanks

Hi. How many cameras are you looking at installing and your budget and location.

Qvis dahua and hikvision are good brands to look at.