robpiat

Converting blue iris clips to timelapse

I've got a couple clips in BI that I would like to make into timelapse videos for easier sharing. I searched and looked in the help section and didn't find anything. Effectively I want it to appear like when I screen through at 16x. Does anyone know a strategy to do this? I know you can set it up to record like that but these are existing clips.

I've got a couple clips in BI that I would like to make into timelapse videos for easier sharing. I searched and looked in the help section and didn't find anything. Effectively I want it to appear like when I screen through at 16x. Does anyone know a strategy to do this? I know you can set it up to record like that but these are existing clips.

you cannot do this within blue iris after its already been recorded. You will need to export the clip and use a video editor or simply play it back faster.

IS your google broken?
yes, when unusual terms are used and the poster assumes everyone knows what they mean.

No one should half to do a search for uncommon terms or abbreviations.

IS your google broken?
yes, when unusual terms are used and the poster assumes everyone knows what they mean.

No one should half to do a search for uncommon terms or abbreviations.

Blue iris is not an uncommon term. Google it and you will see. It has been mentioned on this forum many times. A poster does not need to provide an explanation of what a product is every time its mentioned.

If you dont know what it means then you cannot help anyway. It is really that simple.

I know time has lapsed on this but you can export individual clips at whatever rate you choose. The time-lapse is grayed out unless you un-check send audio. Release 4.8.4.3 x64. I haven't found how to export multiple clips using time-lapse. If you know you're going to want time-lapse, you can set up the recording profile to do that.