crak

Advice/Tips on Robust Security System

Hello all,

I am new to this forum in hopes of finding some information regarding a new system for our work place.

I attached a map of our facility the red dots would be cameras outside while the blue dots indoors. Cameras need to be robust up to -40C. I was thinking about a PoE system due to how simple they are and cable readily available.

I have seen Lorex and swan, but everyone says they are ****. So, I was hoping to know what else is out there for security systems that I could install at our facility. The building on the left has no power and is a warehouse. The building on the right is our plant. We need coverage outside and two cameras inside. The cameras would be covering the roads surrounding the buildings in the attached image. I would also like to be able to have cameras that can see numbers that are 6 inches wide and 3 inches talls( ie. 70203.) from a distance of about 30m.

Our budget should be roughly from 15k-30k... but if we can get a cheaper system that would be great. But, if we can get a better system where I can do the install myself and I do is lay cable, that can be done.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

proposed_plan.thumb.png.94bf7bb52ae27a94eeb11113c84bf238.png

Any recommendations?

Go for a top end manufacturer (Bosch, Axis, Avigilon etc) and you are most likely to met your requirement.

Consider what cabling you will need to install in terms of distance.

If you can tell us where you are this would help.

Regards

Ilkie