Hello It took me 30 min to figure out how to ask this question ( how and where to post etc.) so that may give you an idea of what you would be dealing with if you try and help me fix my camera. I hope someone out there will try. Please. I own a gym and my cameras are very important. I have 4 images on my screen. The screen is dell and it sits on a triplex network dvr. From time to time I would here a very loud beep. I think I used to jiggle the screen and it would go off. yesterday the lower right screen (there are 4 images, two on top and two on bottom) went blue and the beep came on (I think it went blue when I heard the beep) I just wanted the noise to stop so I started to try and unplug things. Nothing came out but the one plug that shuts everything down( it goes into the network dvr in the back) When I put it back the beep was gone, only now all 4 screens are BLUE. Everything else seems intact. the date, time , images at the top ( 4 icons of sorts) the motion detection guy that pops up. There is a line about a quarter of an inch thick that is jumping around in each quadrent sproradically that is mor or a black. it is jumping around allot. some of the quadrents have two or three lines at a time. The lines are sort of jumping about. PLEASE help me to figure this out. It is important that I can see my members to make sure they are allright. Thank you for reading this.