wiz9

What camera???? Help needed!!

I need to set up a simple 4 camera outdoor security system around the house.

I need wifi cameras, because I can't run dsl cable to them. (I have strong WIFI outside)

I have learned a bit about them, and have found that having them save to an NVR inside the house is best.

My question is.... I realize I need something with a sensor that notifies me when I should look at video clips. What brand/cameras do this? If I have the camera set up all night long, I can't just go looking through all the files, I need to be notified when i should look.... is this asking too much?

At least I need 2 cameras with sensors for the backyard because our neighbor behind us is trouble. For the 2 cameras in the front, I dont need a sensor.

Budget is $600 to $1000 for 4 cameras + NVR. I am hoping to put it together finding items on ebay and online classifieds. But I need to figure out which items im looking for.

I am trying to abstain from buying some everything in a box kit from china found on ebay. But the options are still a bit confusing... swann, foscam, amcrest, lorex, hikvision???? any other??? which models have sensors?

any help please!?!?

In fact, you may consider some wifi camera with motion detection and set your recorder at 24h schedule and motion recording. Also, because of outdoor, pls make sure it is IP66 for waterproof

Friend,

those brand you post, are China brand products...

In my opinion, there is no different from China brand models or abroad models.

Now the most importance is, which one is the best for you.

1. your wifi signal is very well outside, that means, wifi camera could work very well there.

2. motion detected, I think now most of the wifi camera would have this function, it would be easy to match your require.

3. outdoor use, you need weather proof. hot,rain,snow and other which would affect the eyesight, you need to consider the resolution and definition.

Any further help you need, could directly contact me:

sales2@anjiacctv.com

Hope it would help you, thanks

Wish you a nice day

Minson

from Shenzhen Anjia CCTV

Friend,

those brand you post, are China brand products...

In my opinion, there is no different from China brand models or abroad models.

Now the most importance is, which one is the best for you.

1. your wifi signal is very well outside, that means, wifi camera could work very well there.

2. motion detected, I think now most of the wifi camera would have this function, it would be easy to match your require.

3. outdoor use, you need weather proof. hot,rain,snow and other which would affect the eyesight, you need to consider the resolution and definition.

Any further help you need, could directly contact me:

sales2@anjiacctv.com

Hope it would help you, thanks

Wish you a nice day

Minson

from Shenzhen Anjia CCTV

anjiacctv.com sells JUNK. How do I know? They spam forums to sell their product.