fidel.one

question only for experts

What usually do if cameras stopped working specially in diplomatic buildings or in security buildings

they need it to be fix it as soon as they could?

so what usually do?

What usually do if cameras stopped working specially in diplomatic buildings or in security buildings

so what usually do?

There are a number of strategies that can be used, including reviewing the design to reduce critical points of failure, duplication of camera views, protection of mains power, consideration (risk assessment) of internal or external attack, on-site spares holding, resident engineer, etc

Ilkie

so what usually do?

There are a number of strategies that can be used, including reviewing the design to reduce critical points of failure, duplication of camera views, protection of mains power, consideration (risk assessment) of internal or external attack, on-site spares holding, resident engineer, etc

Ilkie

resident engineer is all the time there so in case if cctv turned off?

what are the best companies that can install cameras? for example if American Embassy install cameras, do they do bidding? or just only they pick one company for all their embassies??

and finally please what did you mean by duplication of camera views?

if you can mention if there are other startegic ?

thank you

so what usually do?

In my expert opinion you should fix it as soon as you can...

so what usually do?

lool ok i will fix you and i will get into you lool

so what usually do?

lool ok i will fix you and i will get into you lool

You want to get into me?

so what usually do?

Ilkie

what are the best companies that can install cameras? for example if American Embassy install cameras, do they do bidding? or just only they pick one company for all their embassies??

thank you

Duplication of view means that in very high risk areas (for example a front door or a safe) two cameras would be used to look at the same area or view.

Each camera would be connected to a different network switch and then onto a separate recorder (that is two cameras, two network switches, two separate cable routes and two NVRs) so if one fails, the second will always maintain a recording of the area.

This is called redundancy and there can be many layers depending on risk (and budget)

Ilkie

thank you

Duplication of view means that in very high risk areas (for example a front door or a safe) two cameras would be used to look at the same area or view.

Each camera would be connected to a different network switch and then onto a separate recorder (that is two cameras, two network switches, two separate cable routes and two NVRs) so if one fails, the second will always maintain a recording of the area.

This is called redundancy and there can be many layers depending on risk (and budget)

Ilkie

thank you that's really helpful