Sign in to follow this  
ginger john

web service

Hi

can anyone give me some idea what i'm doing wrong. i cannot access the WEB SERVICE on the internet to view my cameras. although i can view them on my mobile phone using gDMSS Lite app. when i put my ip address in the browser. the page loads up but it is just a blank page.

my dvr is a dahua 16 cam. i have port forwarded all ports and can see them using canyouseeme.org.as i said i can view my cameras using the mobile app.at home and away. so i'm a bit lost as to why i cannot us the web service on windows any help would be gratefully appreciated,

Some hints:

- Use Windows.

- Use Internet Explorer (do not use Edge, or other browsers)

- Make sure you have the right plugin. If unsure, go to Program files, search for a "webrec" folder, and delete it. Close all Explorer, open and try again.

If you are unable to get it working from a web browser, you can always use Smart PSS.

i have tried IE and chrome and firefox i get the same response from them all a blank page i just looked in my files no webrec in they what is PSS is this another web viewer thankyou,

Thankyou Securame i used the PSS and i can now view my cctv from my laptop so all is good i still dont know why web service does not work but its all sorted with pss so thankyou ,