sbbcarl

IP camera viewer

Can anyone recommend some software I can run on my computer to see all of my IP cameras in a grid or cycle view?

I use milestone x protect for my nvr and while it comes with software to view live/playback, I'd like to just install a viewer on a pc hooked up my home living room tv.

I used an Apple TV app called WebcamHQ which worked okay, but with 7 cameras running, it lagged pretty bad and often cut out.

Just curious if there are any apps I can run on my pc to pull them up, no recording needed on it as my nvr handles that.

I have looked at that, as well as iSpy, and netcam viewer and a few others.

I run milestone XProtect for my NVR and don't want a big bulky app that includes a ton of stuff on a system that is jsut used to display the live camera feed.

Can anyone recommend some software I can run on my computer to see all of my IP cameras in a grid or cycle view?

I use milestone x protect for my nvr and while it comes with software to view live/playback, I'd like to just install a viewer on a pc hooked up my home living room tv.

I used an Apple TV app called WebcamHQ which worked okay, but with 7 cameras running, it lagged pretty bad and often cut out.

Just curious if there are any apps I can run on my pc to pull them up, no recording needed on it as my nvr handles that.

You can easily do that with Milestone Smart Client with the Carousel Option !

Awesome I will check it out

I just wasn't sure if the client could be installed independently. I didn't want to have to install the whole thing on another machine.