mfylc

How to convert BNC to HDMI or VGA

I have a BNC wire in the wall coming out of my DVR and I want to connect it to my screen. Input from the screen is either AV, VGA or HDMI. I tried to use a converter (BNC to HDMI) but the screen blinks frequently or turns the images upside down or cuts the bottom half of the images and shows it higher up than the top half.I had also tried with BNC-RCA adapter with no luck, Does anyone know how I can convert the wire so that it should work with my screen? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi...

If your tv has a yellow red and white RCA port then i dont see why you can't run the BNC cable into the AV screen and watch it, basically you need a BNC to RCA adapter, twist the adapter onto the end of the cable and then just put it into the yellow RCA in the screen.

Let me know if you're still struggling.

Hello, i hope noone minds if I jump in with a related question. I have a new tv with no rga jack. Any ideas on how to connect? This is a samsung tv with a separate box for usb and hdmi conmections. There is an option to connect a usb directly to tv. Do i need to convert the signal from analog to digital?

I have a BNC wire in the wall coming out of my DVR and I want to connect it to my screen. Input from the screen is either AV, VGA or HDMI. I tried to use a converter (BNC to HDMI) but the screen blinks frequently or turns the images upside down or cuts the bottom half of the images and shows it higher up than the top half.I had also tried with BNC-RCA adapter with no luck, Does anyone know how I can convert the wire so that it should work with my screen? Any advice would be appreciated.

there is an adapter that does so but very expensive u can find it on ebay just search for coaxial to hdmi