Bill2903

New DVR, only 3 cams working

Hi everyone, first time I'm posting on here. I've bought myself a new floureon 4ch dvr as I had to port forward my old one. This one just just scan the codes, anyway, everything is working apart from I can only get 3 cams working. other that keeps flashing on and off, pixel lines, losing colour. I've changed dvrs, cams, cables, power spliters but nothing fixes it. Any information would be very helpful.

Hi and thank you for your message. Can be client software issue as it's the same on my tv using hdmi cable, iPhone and laptop. All cams are floureon but bought separately from dvr.

Hi. If you have already replaced everything and it is still the same then I would look at cable type and also the distance from camera to power

Hi tom, I'm using Bnc cable, it has a power cable with it. Could it be camera type like tvi, ip or something like that. Don't want to spend money on more cams if it doesn't solve problem.

Thanks for your message.

I'm using 4 normal cams, 2 x 1500tvl, 1 x 1200tvl and 1x 1000tvl. It's the 1200 that off but when I move it to another channel it come on but another cam goes off?

Hope this helps.