Sign in to follow this  
afe

4g internet

what is the best 4g internet that i can use setup a dvr system online?

i have a system in a mobile location that is doesnt have a fixed location and moves around , my only way for internet is mobilr internet 4g, but the problem is , most of the providers has the gateway at their end which make it impossible to open ports , in other hand they offer static ip service and require installation fee $500 ???? in a business account , which is not acceptable, does any one know any provider , would work ?? like clear internet ??

can i buy equipment to create wimax network serves in couple miles redius ??

You'll need to provide your location. Does no good to recommend Verizon if Verizon is weak or not offered in your area.

newyourk city, we have verizon here , but do i have to get a business account , ??i tried tmobile and as i said they have have 2 gateway , and wont open ports unless i get static ip

You'll need to provide your location. Does no good to recommend Verizon if Verizon is weak or not offered in your area.

newyourk city, we have verizon here , but do i have to get a business account , ??i tried tmobile and as i said they have have 2 gateway , and wont open ports unless i get static ip

Get a unit that supports P2P, like Dahua.