petshopguy

Pet Store sytem

i need to find a new System i have bought 3 so far and have been ripped off every time, cause i don`t know enough. So i could use your guys help.

i have a 6000 square foot store, with 25 cameras now and the quality is poor and when they face the front of the store with windows all footage is washed out by the sun light, also quality is poor so when need to see the person that stole something you cant. it is also not a user friendly system hard to copy and burn or print.

All the help and info would be great. I'm looking to start from scratch and buy all new

Hi. It sounds like you have already spent a lot of money.

And as you are already on coax I would look at a CVI system

This will allow you to use your existing cable and existing cameras you can swap out your existing cameras for cvi HD as you go on

Take a look at lorex cvi or dahua cvi

use Hikvision HD-TVI Equipment, 2mp should be a good picture, the cameras wont be much i think its going to be the 32ch dvr that will cost a bit.

Front.jpg.451fea6e10e42b5e0ac305c0ded48670.jpg

Thanks for the info

Look for cameras with WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) for those store front cameras getting washed out by the sun.

Whatever type system you choose ,I would suggest one that gives you higher resolution than 2mp. Or 1080p . I would suggest a minimum of 3 or 4 mp. For any business enviroment where greater detail is needed for proof of theft ,recovery ,and prosecution purposes .

Also i would suggest relocating and/or repositioning any camera's that get washed out by the sun so that the camera's have the windows behind them illuminating the field of view .

You may also want to consider a system that is p.o.s. compatible so you can record all cash register data too .employees are generally the biggest thieves.