Been reading for the last week and finally decided on a Hikvision Nvr 8 Channel poe, my question is where can I buy a American version with support. without going to E-bay and Amazon. Still trying to piece together what I need. I would like to start with 4 Cameras with great night vision. My budget is 1000.00 Can someone please help me. I have been reading and it is so hard for all of that to sink in. Had my garage broke into and they stole all of my chain saws. I can't afford to loose anymore. I live in a small town 25,000 population. So no local support or warehouse. will have to buy on-line. Just need someone to lead me in the right direction. My time is limited on the internet for research. Can someone please help me. If someone knows of another reputable brand that will last please let me know.

http://www.hikvision.com/us/about_10677.html

Here is a link to the hikvision usa website's unauthorized distributors notice page .

There is a link there for authorized distributors and another link to contact hikvision's customer support to check if your potential hikvision purchase is from an authorized reseller .

Maybe you can ask them where the closest reseller is to you .

I don't know why they just don't let you put in your zip code on their website like a dealer locator

http://www.hikvision.com/us/about_10677.html

Here is a link to the hikvision usa website's unauthorized distributors notice page .

There is a link there for authorized distributors and another link to contact hikvision's customer support to check if your potential hikvision purchase is from an authorized reseller .

Maybe you can ask them where the closest reseller is to you .

I don't know why they just don't let you put in your zip code on their website like a dealer locator

I would think it would that easy. you have to call them. I don't mind using any of them as long as it has some kind of support and in English. Don't mind using one that rebranded, I just need something that is dependable and will last, heck it doesn't even have to be Hikvision, just heard that brand name thrown around a lot.