lucate

Reset DAHUA VTO2000A

Hello I bought a model VTO2000A Videophone intercom. I accidentally Entered the wrong password three times. Unfortunately I can not get in because i scive blocked user. How can I return to factory reset?

very kind people who want to help

thank you

• Like 1

Hello I bought a model VTO2000A Videophone intercom. I accidentally Entered the wrong password three times. Unfortunately I can not get in because i scive blocked user. How can I return to factory reset?

very kind people who want to help

thank you

hard reset could be done by pressing 5 times the anti theft button they say...

Second thing: power on the unit, while pressing the ring button till white nameplate starts flashing

good luck

hi can sum1 help me i logged into my vto2000a via web browser and changed the web port in network config by mistake and now i cant log in with the same ip address if i connect it to my router and log into the router it tells me its using default ip 192.168.1.110 which is fine but i cant log in i tried pressing the tamper button five times until beeps to reset but still cannot log into web page i can see the video stream on idmss using ip address on lan any help would be great thanks.

Hi, Gerry1

On 29/3/2018 at 12:21, Gerry1 said:

ciao può sum1 aiutarmi ho effettuato l'accesso al mio vto2000a tramite browser web e ho cambiato la porta web in config di rete per errore e ora non posso accedere con lo stesso indirizzo IP se lo connetto al mio router e accedere al router mi dice che è utilizzando l'ip predefinito 192.168.1.110 che va bene ma non riesco ad accedere ho provato a premere il pulsante di manomissione per cinque volte finché non viene emesso un segnale acustico per resettare ma non riesco ad accedere alla pagina Web. Posso vedere il flusso video su idms usando l'indirizzo IP su lan qualsiasi aiuto sarebbe grazie mille.

I've the same problem. Did you manage to solve it? 

Thank you very much.

Hello, I've too the same problem on a VTO2111D, how did you solve the issue?

Many thanks.

Hi Guys, 

first time I am posting on this forum! I am kind of desperate...I changed my password and copied and pasted from my vault but I can not log into my vto so I have decided to try and factory default it..

I have tried the "pressing 5 times. the anti theft button" but it keeps whistling. Do you hold it a few seconds each?? I then tried the "turn off method and turn on with the ring button pressed until the light starts flashing". It seems to have reset the IP address but not the password :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!!  I might be running an older firmware...thats my suspicion. 

Hi, boroboy19
you should try the VDPConfig software. When you have found the VTO on the net you should be able to manage it.

I have a similar situation to boroboy. VDP Config will not work without a password. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

hello

Same problem here

I just bought an house with this VTO2000A, and i dont know the password, and the email adress registred is not active :-/

how can i manage it, because i cant see the camera if i click on the icon in the screen, i have message error "abnormal network"

but i can see the video if someone push the ringbell and on the vto

thank you

33 minutes ago, davidd6 said:

I just bought an house with this VTO2000A,

Hi if you press the tamper button on the unit on the back 5 times then heat a beep the vto is back to factory reset

On 8/19/2022 at 3:37 PM, tomcctv said:

Hi if you press the tamper button on the unit on the back 5 times then heat a beep the vto is back to factory reset

thank you

all issues are with me, because the screws on the unit are damaged, and i cant take it off from the wall :(