Sign in to follow this  
canamboy

night owl analog cameras question

Hello everyone, Im new at this so I need some help. My sister gave me some "night owl" wired analog cameras since she knows that I want to record what happens in my house. Just give me these four cameras and I do not have any DVR. The question is the following, I can connect the cameras without a dvr and watch it on the television? Or do I have to connect it to a DVR?

The model number of the cameras is "CM245B". I only have the four cameras and the four cables "CAB-60BP". What else do I need to be able to connect it to the TV?

Thank you very much!!

Hello everyone, Im new at this so I need some help. My sister gave me some "night owl" wired analog cameras since she knows that I want to record what happens in my house. Just give me these four cameras and I do not have any DVR. The question is the following, I can connect the cameras without a dvr and watch it on the television? Or do I have to connect it to a DVR?

The model number of the cameras is "CM245B". I only have the four cameras and the four cables "CAB-60BP". What else do I need to be able to connect it to the TV?

Thank you very much!!

Those are complete garbage...420tvl...less than worthless...toss them.

You need a dvr...otherwise how do you propose to connect 4 cameras to a tv..

The night owl HDA series system with 4 cams is on sale at Walmart.com for a decent price.

I just bought another system so i could add on to my existing system and have spare parts!!!

As the poster above stated the cams you have are old.And are not HD.

And buying a standalone dvr these days to work with those cams will cost just as much as buying a system.