Sign in to follow this  
adamkpl

DS-2CD2032 Non-stop motion

Hi everyone, I have a Hikvision DS-2CD2032-I camera which I bought on ebay a year ago from HK. I've been using Camio for the year and didn't pay too much attention to the number of images getting uploaded until I switched ISPs where my bandwidth is limited. I'm now uploading images to a local FTP based on motion sensitivity. Major headache for the last couple days - I've been playing with zones and sensitivity setting and literally have 15 boxes setup at sensitivity 20 and woke up to over 10k images taken over 12 hours. I cant distinguish the difference between some of them. Dynamic Motion Analysis checkbox makes no difference. I also cant find any new firmware version online (and also read that Asian versions as I presume mine is can get easily bricked during flashing). I also tried to use line crossing as a last resort but cant draw the line in the app (actually even drawing the red squares takes forever as sometimes it takes the click sometimes no - tried on different PCs, browsers and same issue).

Thanks in advance!