Crazypolak

Floureon DVR remote viewing setup help

I just came across your great site whilst searching for help and info.

I have a question you maybe able to help with I have a Floureon 8 channel DVR system which has worked well for a couple of years until recently the DVR unit packed up due to the small battery inside leaking and damaging the board!!

So I have replaced it with another Floureon DVR (keeping all the original cameras etc)

The problem is now I can only view the cameras remotely when Im connected to the WIFI where the CCTV is installed/connected to but not over the internet as I could before.

I know this is something to do with the port mapping but Ive been unable to work out how to set it up

(previously no port mapping was required)

Can someone help? Ive looked at some videos online etc but had not luck with my attempts

I will need the picture book one syllable at time version.

Thanks in advance.

I just came across your great site whilst searching for help and info.

I have a question you maybe able to help with I have a Floureon 8 channel DVR system which has worked well for a couple of years until recently the DVR unit packed up due to the small battery inside leaking and damaging the board!!

So I have replaced it with another Floureon DVR (keeping all the original cameras etc)

The problem is now I can only view the cameras remotely when Im connected to the WIFI where the CCTV is installed/connected to but not over the internet as I could before.

I know this is something to do with the port mapping but Ive been unable to work out how to set it up

(previously no port mapping was required)

Can someone help? Ive looked at some videos online etc but had not luck with my attempts

I will need the picture book one syllable at time version.

Thanks in advance.

BUMP