gparra99

Mobile access issues

Dear friends,

I'm having a weird issue, which I cannot access my cams either locally or remotely.

the dvr doesnt have "mobile port" (the port uses to be 34599), and the TCP port is 34567 and http port is 8080. udp port is 37778

I can see my cams when using http port, locally (using "Ip address":8080) and remotely (using "no-ip adress":8080). it means my no-ip service is connected and ok!

port forward is ok as as well, as you can see the attached picture.

the issue is: when I try to access using my phone (even locally, using the IP address). Tried to use mey, vmeye, asey, lots of apps, but no success. It shows connectin - buffering - no response. I dont know what else to do.

The app settings are domain: my no-ip address, mobile port: 34567 (using my dvr´s tcp port, because my dvr does not provide a mobile port) DVR user id: user I use to access the dvr, and the password. No big deal, I use to access another dvr and it works perfect .. but.. this one has also a mobile port, not only tcp,http and udp.

what do you suggest?

update the firmware and see if the "mobile port" shows up, and then use it in my phone? I dont know...

I have no more ideas.

1483671663_portsinfo.jpg.b3a1f676adfaece482dc605f0ed359b1.jpg

app.thumb.PNG.2f0f7a16cca463e57a3948258f85e5bb.PNG

1060714600_portforward.jpg.e2c0725b52fb22b735ecefb36e3b334d.jpg

That maybe looks like an old Dahua unit? If so, you would have to use DMSS.

You need to use whatever app works with your unit, not just try random programs and see if they hopefully work.

I have no idea the brand .. it is probably a chinese unit, with a standard system (see the pic). I think it should work with any app, not only a specific one. Usually top brands have their own apps.

I forgot to mention, it has also UPNP, if I dont set upnp with 34567 and 8080 ports, I cant even access the dvr through web browser.

It seems it tries to connect, because it says "buffering" instead of failed to connect.

I was wondering if I update de firmware, the mobile port option will appear.. probably not...

1495307163_8detalhesdodvr.jpg.56196d78afffb687109124eb23f1ef77.jpg

I have no idea the brand .. it is probably a chinese unit, with a standard system (see the pic). I think it should work with any app, not only a specific one. Usually top brands have their own apps.

I forgot to mention, it has also UPNP, if I dont set upnp with 34567 and 8080 ports, I cant even access the dvr through web browser.

It seems it tries to connect, because it says "buffering" instead of failed to connect.

I was wondering if I update de firmware, the mobile port option will appear.. probably not...

"I think it should work with any app, not only a specific one" <<< wrong

"I was wondering if I update de firmware" <<< you do not even know the brand of the unit, how do you expect to be able to update it?

With a 2012 firmware and if your time is worth anything, you might just trash it and buy a new unit.