Ads1337

Hikvision, iVMS-4200 & Transcend DriveBody Pro 52

I am setting up a CCTV system for a busy pub. I have an NVR and a dozen cameras throughout the building. I now want to give the door staff body cams. I had decided on Transcend DriveBody Pro 52 cameras as they are both decent quality and compact. It has integrated WiFi but it is for viewing on a single phone/tablet only (it acts like a router with a dedicated IP and DHCP). I then spoke to a Hikvision expert and she told me it was possible to connect Hikvision bodycams to an NVR using the WiFi as it's an ONVIF feed. The thing is I think the Hikvision body cams are too chunky and in your face; I like the subtle size of the Transcend. I have tried to connect the Transcend to my network using WDS on the router but I am either being a noob or it doesn't support this as I can see it but it refuses to connect (I have the MAC and security details so I don't think it's this).

Does anyone know if the Transcend DriveBody Pro 52 is an ONVIF feed? If not I imagine there isn't any point trying to get it to connect to the network as the NVR won't recognise it?

Has anyone "hacked" a DriveBody Pro 52 (changed the IP address, disable DHCP, make it work as a 'device' rather than a 'router', disable the auto disable timeout of WiFi etc.)?

Any out of the box ideas or solutions?

And I just managed to get the DrivePro to connect to the router, pinged it and connected to the IP in a browser; but the WiFi automatically turns off if the DrivePro app isn't connected within 5 mins so I didn't get time to look for the camera in the NVR. It will not connect again now