Sign in to follow this  
WilliamW123

How to apply for best security guards?

Hi,

We live in Toronto, and our family consists of my parents, wife and my 2 sons. Next month is my son's marriage. Everyone is busy with shopping, hall arrangements, inviting special guests, families, friends etc.

So we are planning to give this arrangement to an event management team. Regarding the security, they told they will fix up the best CCTV cameras all over the hall. But, last time when we had our elder one's marriage we booked for the same team and they had the best quality CCTV cameras. But, due to some technical errors, some of the cameras were not functioning well.

So we are planning to hire some https://www.condorsecurity.ca/">security guards in toronto. We don't have much knowledge regarding this services. We had approached 2 agencies for the best one.

Do anyone has any information regarding this services? Are they available at affordable prices?

Hi,

We live in Toronto, and our family consists of my parents, wife and my 2 sons. Next month is my son's marriage. Everyone is busy with shopping, hall arrangements, inviting special guests, families, friends etc.

So we are planning to give this arrangement to an event management team. Regarding the security, they told they will fix up the best CCTV cameras all over the hall. But, last time when we had our elder one's marriage we booked for the same team and they had the best quality CCTV cameras. But, due to some technical errors, some of the cameras were not functioning well.

So we are planning to hire some https://www.condorsecurity.ca/">security guards in toronto. We don't have much knowledge regarding this services. We had approached 2 agencies for the best one.

Do anyone has any information regarding this services? Are they available at affordable prices?

Man you break my heart, I thought Canada is the safest place on earth. In fact, here the forum has more technical topics and hardly anyone will tell.