afhuss

Need Multiple Smart TVs to view IP camera system network

Hey all. I have a large facility with a 21 IP camera system. All is networked into its own LAN connected to an NVR. Is there a way to pull up the camera network on Smart TVs located throughout the building? The idea is to do this wirelessly to avoid running HDMI all over everywhere. Can Smart TVs pull up browsers? If so can they even get the plugins and support to view the camera network? Will mirroring work and, if so, what devices can I use?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all. I have a large facility with a 21 IP camera system. All is networked into its own LAN connected to an NVR. Is there a way to pull up the camera network on Smart TVs located throughout the building? The idea is to do this wirelessly to avoid running HDMI all over everywhere. Can Smart TVs pull up browsers? If so can they even get the plugins and support to view the camera network? Will mirroring work and, if so, what devices can I use?

Thanks in advance!

It will really depend on the TV. I'm not sure if camera viewing will work from a browser. Are these TVs going to be multi-purpose (not just for security cams)?

Thanks in advance!

Google android smart tv box

Thanks in advance!

Google android smart tv box

Any recommendations on manufacturer? I'm really only familiar with the Chromebox which is a bit more than you'd need for something like this.

Don't you have a client network viewer program for viewing the NVR cameras- allowing multiple pc connections to view images ?

if you are going to display CCTV images in public areas on smart tv you need to be aware of the legalities of this- generally public should only be able to see on CCTV screens what they can see where they are standing ie at the front of a store entrance you see yourself on screen - that's fine because you can view this area with your eyes. You don't view the rear delivery area- this would be a breach of the code of practice- possibly country dependant.